2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Google Annamalai University

In next week, I will go at campus of Annamalai University. I don’t know how I will reach there, so is there anybody who will provide instructions to reach at campus of University? Can you also provide Google Map to find location of Annamalai University?
30th May 2018, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Google Annamalai University

The Annamalai University was established in 1929.

The University is approved by UGC.

The campus of University is located in Chidambaram.

As you want to reach at campus of University, so you will reach at campus by these instructions:

By Air:
The Tiruchi airport and Chennai airport are very close to Chidambaram.

The airport at Tiruchirapalli is 195 km away from Chidambaram and Chennai is at 245 km distance. Nearest cities of Chidambaram are Chenni and Trichy.

By Train:
Chidambaram is situated on the Madras-Tiruchirapalli main line of the Southern Railway.

The Southern Railway is well connected with the major cities Tiruchirapalli, Madras, Madurai (335 km), Rameswaram (575 km), Bangalore (340 km), and Tirupati (290 km).

By Bus:
There are frequent State and private buses are available from various places in Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Pondicherry states to Chidambaram.

Reach at Annamalai University from Chennai:

Take a taxi from Chennai airport to Chidambaram city. Chidambaram city is located just 245 km distance, and if you choose East Coast road or NH47 through pondicherry and cuddalore, you can reach Chidambaram with in 4-5 hours journey.

Annamalai University Address:
Annamalai Nagar,
Chidambaram,
Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282

Annamalai University Location on Google Map:

[MAP]Annamalai University Tamil Nadu[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in