2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th September 2015, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Gondwana University B.Com Syllabus

Gondwana University is located in Gadchiroli, Maharashtra, India. It was established on 27 September 2011. It is formed for Gad-Chanda Region of Maharashtra.

Gondwana University B.Com V semester syllabus

Unit- I :

1) Auditing : Meaning, Objects and Importance Origin and Growth of Auditing – Growth of Auditing in India – Meaning of Auditing – Definition – Salient Features – Scope of Audit – Difference between book keeping, Accountancy, Auditing and Investigation – Objects of Audit – Primary Objects, Secondary Objects – Necessity of Auditing – Detection and Prevention of Fraud – Kinds of Fraud – Detection of Fraud – Detection of Errors – Kinds of Errors – How to Prevent Errors and Fraud. Need and Importance of Auditing – Advantages of Auditing to the Business and Owners – Limitation of Audit.

2) Classification of Audit :

Kinds of Audit - Statutory Audit – i) Company Audit, ii) Audit of Trusts, iii) Audit of other Institutions – Private Audit a) Audit of Accounts of sale proprietary concern, b) Audit of Accounts of Partnership Firm, c) Audit of Accounts of Private Individuals and Institutions – Govt. Audit : Objectives of Govt. Audit and Commercial Audit – Internal Audit - Kinds of Audit from Practical Viewpoint – Continuous Audit – Advantages and Disadvantages of Continuous Audit – Remedies to make continuous Audit more Effective – Annual or Pefiodical Audit – Advantages and Disadvantages of Annual Audit.

Unit- II :

3) Audit Planning : Determining the Scope of Audit – Audit engage meant letter – Clients Preparation for the Auditors – Audit Memorandum – Audit Program – a) Contents of an Audit Program, b) Essentials of an Audit Program, c) Advantages of Audit Program, d) Disadvantages of Audit Program, e ) Remedies to Remove the Drawbacks of Audit Program – Audit Note Book – i) Contents of Audit Note Book, ii) Advantages of Audit Note Book – Working Papers – Importance of Working Papers – Principles of Preparation of working of papers - Control of Working
paper – Ownership of Working Papers – Filing of Working Papers – Filing of Working Papers – Procedure of Audit.

4) Vouching :

Introduction – Meaning of Vouching – Definition – Characteristics and Importance of Vouching – Types of Vouchers – Examples of Vouchers – Objects of Vouching – Difference Between Routine Checking and Vouching - Point to be noted while Examing the Voucher i) General Points ii) Specific Point in Vouching of Different Book of Accounts – Vouching of Cash Book – Vouching of each from Raciest and Payment Side of Cash – Book – Vouching of Other Subsidiary Books – a) Purchase Book, b) Return Outward Book, c) Sale Book, d) Return Inward Book, e) Bills Receivable Book, f) Bill Payable Bill – Vouching of Journal Proper.

Half syllabus is in pdf file

Gondwana University B.Com V semester syllabus

Contact address

Gondwana University
MIDC Road Complex,
Gadchiroli, Maharashtra 442605

Map location

[MAP]Gondwana University[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gondwana University B.Com V semester syllabus.pdf (270.7 KB, 460 views)
19th February 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

sir full syllabus kahape mil sakta hai
4th November 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Part I Course of offered by the Faculty of Commerce, Gondwana University?
4th November 2019, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

The syllabus of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Part I Course of offered by the Faculty of Commerce, Gondwana University is as follows:

Semester I
PAPER I

UNIT I- Prose Periods Allotment
1. My Financial Career By Stephen Leacock 16
2. The Child By Premchand.
3. A Different Kind OF Learning By Jade Snow Wong.
4. The Power Of Prayer By A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.

UNIT II- Poetry 16
1. Very Indian Poem In English By Nissim Ezekie.
2. No Men Are Foreign By James Kirkup.
3. Stopping By Woods On Snowy Evening By Robert Frost.

UNIT III- Reading & Comprehension 12
1. Unseen Passage.
2. Developing Paragraph

UNIT IV- Business Correspondence 16
1. Letters of Enquiry
2. Letters of Order
3. Letters of Complaint
4. Letters of Appointment

Reference Books
1) PRUDENCE AN ANTHOLOGY FOR DEGREE CLASSES : BOARD OF EDITORS ORIENT BLACK SWAN
2) Essentials of Business Communications : Rajendra Pal & J. S. Korlahalli
3) Business Communication : U. S. Rai & S. M. Rai
4) Business Correspondence & Report Writing : R. C. Sharma & Krishna Mohan
5) Synergy : Communication in English and Study Skills : Board of Editors Publ. Orient
BlackSwan
6) English Grammar Practice : R. N. Bakshi, Pub: Orient Longman.
7) Developing Communication Skill : Mohan Pub: Macmillan

Syllabus B.Com Part I Gondwana University

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus B.Com Part I Gondwana University.pdf (1.15 MB, 120 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in