2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

GNM Course in IGNOU

my mother wants to join the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). so she is looking for the fee structure of it. will you please give me the link to download the fee structure of the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
9th June 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: GNM course in IGNOU

Hi, I am a GNM Diploma degree holder; can I apply for Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA) Program offered by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)?
9th June 2018, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GNM course in IGNOU

Yes, you can apply for Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA) Program offered by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University). The details of the course are as follows:

Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA)

Diploma in Nursing Administration is a one-year Continuing Education programme of 28 credits (Theory 16 credits, Practical 12 credits) for in-service nurses.

It has been developed for nurses working in hospitals or community or educational institutions. It will help to upgrade the administrative knowledge and skills of the in-service nurses to enhance their administrative competence.

Duration:
1 Year - 3 Years

Course Fee:
Rs. 9,000

Eligibility:
Nurses with B Sc or Post Basic Degree or GNM Diploma and Registered as RNRM with 2 years of working experience

(For male nurses or nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme should have a certificate in any of the nursing course of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery).

Course Structure

Course Code Course Name
BNS-011 Principles and Practice of Nursing Administration -BNS-011
BNS-012 Management of Educational Institute, Hospital and Community -BNS-012
BNS-013 Group Dynamics (BNS-013)
BNS-014 Resource Management (BNS-014)
BNSL-011 Practical Aspects of Nursing Administration-I -BNSL-011
BNSL-012 Practical Aspects of Nursing Administration-II -BNSL-012

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in