2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: GNDU Online Fee Verification

Hello sir/mam I am taking admission in GDNU and I want to submit 1st installment of my fees but I don’t know the procedure of Online Fee Verification, so plz can you tell me the procedure of Online Fee Verification?
14th November 2015, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Hello sir, here I am providing the procedure of Online Fee Verification on GNDU .

First you can go to the official website of GNDU.

Now you will see a Departmental Student's Fee link click on it.

This link will be available after three working days for verification of fee deposited in the bank. When you click on this link then a new window open which looks like this image.

Now you will enter the Deposited and click on submit button. Now Deposit ID will be
verified.

After verification you will enter the Journal ID issued by bank and date of fee deposit and fee amount

After fee deposited validation , a slip indicating the fee verification ,now you take print of this slip.

This generated slip should be attached with bank slip copy and submitted in the concerned department.
Stage-2:
There is a Button available for duplicate print of Verified fee slip. you will be asked to enter DepositID. After verification, duplicate copy of verified slip shall be printed.

Foreign candidates should submit a draft of $25 payable to Registrar, GNDU, Amritsar.

The procedure is finished here.
5th January 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i m unable to see :- Departmental Student's Fee link as described by u for fee verification
18th September 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for process to go on Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Online Fee Verification page so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
18th September 2019, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Guru Nanak Dev University (G.N.D.U.) was established at Amritsar, Punjab, India on 24 November 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev's birth quincentenary celebrations.

As you want here I am giving bellow link by which you can go on Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Online Fee Verification page:

Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Online Fee Verification page
slc.gndu.ac.in/StudentArea/Login.aspx

When you visit on above mention link a page will be open which look like this image

University Profile :

Type Public

Established 1969

Chancellor Governor of Punjab

Vice-Chancellor Dr. (Prof.) Jaspal Singh Sandhu

Location Amritsar, Punjab, India

Campus Urban

Colors Sky Blue

Affiliations UGC

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in