2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

GNDU Deposit Id

As I want to apply online to get admission in the Guru Nanak Dev University so please give me details about there Online Registration Process of it? Tell me for online application I have to fill the Deposit ID number, from where I can get this?
Similar Threads
Thread
PTU Counselling Fee Deposit Slip
Stanford MBA deposit amount
MANIT Fee Deposit
CSB Bank Deposit Rates
SBI e Flexi Deposit
Pnb Other Branch Deposit Charges
SBI Deposit Interest Rates
Yes Bank Minimum Deposit
NRE Fixed Deposit PNB
Yes Bank Deposit Slip PDF
PNC Bank Certificate of Deposit
PMC Bank deposit
BT Deposit Citibank
Recurring Deposit Yes Bank
Standard Chartered RMB Deposit
PNB FCNR Deposit Rates
GNDU Vs DAVIET GNDU Walk In Interview
HPU Tuition Deposit
UF Admissions Deposit
SBI Deposit Rates
30th August 2018, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: GNDU Deposit Id

Hii sir, I Wants to know the Procedure for the Online Fee Submission And Genration of the Deposit Id for the Fee Payment of the Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar ?
30th August 2018, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GNDU Deposit Id

Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar, Punjab, India on 24 November 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev's birth quincentenary celebrations.

The Online Fee Submission And Genration of the Deposit Id for the Fee Payment of the Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar is given below

Fee Payment Process

STEP - I : The participant will visit the website Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurosciences where he/she will initially fill the Bank Form as per guidelines. After entering the Participation Type, IAN Membership, Nationality Name, Father's Name, Contact No, Place Password and Security Key, the participant shall click the Submit Button to generate Bank Deposit Slip bearing a unique Deposit ID. The candidate is advised to take the print-out of this Bank Deposit Slip in Landscape Orientation.

STEP - II : The printed copy of Bank Deposit Slip is to be taken by the candidate to any branch of State Bank of Patiala and deposit the required fee as given on Fee Slip. The bank will issue a Journal ID for the candidate corresponding to his/her Deposit ID and shall return student copy and university copy of Bank Deposit Slip to the candidate. In case of SWIFT/NEFT Transfer kindly note down the deposit ID and transfer the amount to the account number given at Bank Deposit Slip and send us an email mentioning deposit ID and other transactions details at ian2012gndu@gmail.com

STEP - III : The participant shall go back to the website Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurosciences after two working days for verification of fee deposited in the bank. Once the fee deposited is validated , the candidate shall click on the link Registrarion Form. He/She will enter the Deposit ID and password the participant will proceed for submission of registration form.

STEP - IV : Click on the Submit Button to preview the particulars submitted. In case any correction is required, click on the Edit Button otherwise click on Lock Button. On Clicking the Lock Button, the unique Application ID along with the details of application form shall appear on the screen. The participant shall take its print-out.

STEP - V : Please note that you can only submit Abstract after fee submission and registration. For Abstract Submission, kindly follow the guidelines provided in the website

Contact Information

Guru Nanak Dev University
Address: Grand Trunk Road, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in