2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GNDU B.Ed admission

GNDU stands for Guru Nanak Dev University were situated at Amritsar, India and set up in November 24, 1969 to honor Guru Nanak Dev's birth quincentenary celebrations.

As you want to know about the admission criteria for B.Ed in GNDU so here I am providing you the details below.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)

The duration for the course is 1 year.

The B.Ed. examination shall be open to only those graduates or post-graduate of GNDU, Amritsar or any other documented University who had been admitted to B.Ed. course strictly on the basis of their qualified merit in Pre-B.Ed. Entrance Test conducted by GNDU, Amritsar or any other University, on behalf of the Punjab Government or any other device for admission planed by the associating university or Punjab Government whatever the case may be. The minimum qualifying percentage score for B.Ed. admission shall be 50% at first or second degree level for general and reserved categories (other than schedule castes/schedule tribes/ backward classes). For Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribes/ Backward Classes/ Categories the minimum qualifying percentage score for B.Ed. admission shall be 45% at first or second degree level.

I have the details about other course too of GNDU which I want to share with you.

Eligibility Criteria of Admission in GNDU

I am also providing you the ordnances for B.Ed

Ordnances for B.Ed

Contact details:
Guru Nanak Dev University
GT Road, Amritsar, Punjab 143005
Phone: 0183 225 8855

[MAP]Guru Nanak Dev University Punjab[/MAP]
more detail to attached two pdf file;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GNDU B.Ed admission1.pdf (1.69 MB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf GNDU B.Ed admission2.pdf (129.4 KB, 623 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in