2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

GMAT Test Online

I am going to appear in Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) next month. I have done its half of preparation. Now for practice I want to give some mock Test for it. Is there any link where I can give Online Practice Mock Test for GMAT? If yes, please provide me its link.
Similar Threads
Thread
Take GMAT Practice Test Online
Free Online GMAT Test
Free GMAT Online Practice Test
Practice GMAT Test Online
GMAT Free Practice Test Online
GMAT Free Test Online
GMAT Free Online Test
Online GMAT Mock Test
GMAT Sample Test Online
GMAT Test
GMAT Free Online Practice Test
Free GMAT Practice Test Online
Take GMAT Test
GMAT Online Free Practice Test
How Much Is The GMAT Test
Online GMAT Test Prep
GMAT Online Test Prep
GMAT Online Test Series
GMAT Test Prep Online
Exam pattern of online test of Common Proficiency Test
26th November 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: GMAT Test Online

Hello sir, I want to take online exam of GMAT for PG course in US. How can I take this exam ?
26th November 2015, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GMAT Test Online

If you want to take exam in US, all the university conduct there online exam on their individual site.

According to BaBson school of management it takes online GMAT test for candidates. GMAT test is present in three phase, first is Micro test simulation test in just 20 minutes, 2nd mini test just 100 minutes., and 3rd full test estimate with a full, 2.5 hours.

The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a standardized test taken by students who are applying to postgraduate business management courses in the US and in some other parts of the world. GMAT exam is invite the candidates who candidates are apply for admission to MBA and other business-related courses.

The GMAT has four main divisions:

Analytical Writing;
Integrated Reasoning;
Verbal Reasoning;
Quantitative reasoning

I have presented only that info about GMAT online exam. According to university rules are define for the applicant.

And if you want to take test you need contact with the colleges where you take exam. In internet many colleges take admission and conduct the exam. You have to register your self and take exam.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in