2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

GMAT Premaster RSM

Hi sir, I am James Peterson. I am from Rotterdam. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the GMAT and other requirements for Premaster of Rotterdam Scholl of Management (RSM).
Similar Threads
Thread
GMAT or GRE for MBA
Gmat uic
MBA UK Without GMAT
Gmat gdl
Gmat ims
Take GMAT
Gmat nyc
Wvu gmat
Ics gmat
Fiu gmat
Get MBA without GMAT
Best GMAT course
Take the GMAT
Gmu mba gmat
GRE Vs GMAT
How to Get A 700 On The GMAT
Gmat fms
Gmat gcf
GRE or GMAT for MS
Mfe gmat
25th February 2016, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GMAT Premaster RSM

Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (or RSM) is a type of an international business school of the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
It was formed in the year 1966.

It is located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
It is affiliated by AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB, CEMS.
As you have asked about the GMAT and other requirements for Premaster, check eblow for the information

Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, offers a pre-master programme consisting of 31-33 ECTS for Dutch University of Professional Education (Dutch University of Applied Science or HBO) students interested in pursuing a Master of Science degree at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)

Requirements:
GMAT:
The GMAT is an entry requirement for the pre-master. In order to begin pre-master programme you must take the GMAT and achieve a minimum score of 600.

GMAT scores older than 2 years are no longer considered valid by RSM.
SAT and GRE scores will not be accepted.
Required Bachelor:

English language HBO bachelor degree earned at an accredited (by the NVAO) university of applied science in the Netherlands containing a sufficient number of relevant courses.

Bachelor course related requirements
must have completed a bachelor degree with minimum of 120 ECTS of relevant courses in at least 5 of the 7 subject areas including advanced mathematics and statistics:
Finance & Accounting, Marketing, HRM, Strategic Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Business Information Management, (Business) Economics.

Grade Point Average (GPA)
GPA 7 out of 10

CV
Motivation Letter

Rotterdam School of Management
Erasmus University
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
The NetherlandsTelephone: +31 10 408 2222
Fax: +31 10 452 95 09
\

Quick Reply