2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

26th June 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

GMAT Assumption Practice Questions

I have applied for the GMAT exams and want the GMAT Assumption Practice Questions. Will you tell me from where I can download the GMAT Assumption Practice Questions and also provide me some study material for GMAT exam preparation?
Similar Threads
Thread
Take Practice GMAT
LSAT Assumption Questions Tips
Take A Practice GMAT
GMAT Practice Questions PDF
GMAT Critical Reasoning Practice Questions
Practice GMAT
Practice For Gmat
GMAT Test Practice Questions
GMAT Practice
Free Online Gmat Practice Questions
Practice GMAT Questions Online Free
GMAT Integrated Reasoning Practice Questions
Practice Questions For GMAT
Free GMAT Practice
LSAT Assumption questions tricks
GMAT Sentence correction practice questions
Practice GMAT Test Questions
Practice GMAT Questions Online
Online GMAT Practice Questions
GMAT IR Practice
12th July 2018, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: GMAT Assumption Practice Questions

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Sample Assumption Question of the GMAT Question Will you Please Provide It ?
12th July 2018, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GMAT Assumption Practice Questions

The Graduate Management Admission Test is a computer adaptive test intended to assess certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English for use in admission to a graduate management program, such as an MBA.

[B]About Assumption Question [/B]

Not surprisingly, assumption questions simply ask you to identify the central assumption in the argument. These questions may include language such as, The author assumes that or The argument above depends on which of the following assumptions? Once you have identified the assumption connecting the evidence to the conclusion, you have a prediction for the answer.

Strengthen Questions
Strengthen questions in Critical Reasoning use this type of language:

Which of the following statements, if true, provides the most support for the conclusion above?
The argument above would be more persuasive if which of the following statements were found to be true?
Which of the following statements, if true, would most strengthen the argument above?

Weaken Questions
For a weaken question, you will use the assumption to predict the most significant way to tear down the argument; the assumption is like the arguments Achilles heel. Weaken questions use this type of language:

Which of the following statements, if true, casts the most doubt on the authors conclusion?
Which of the following statements, if true, would most weaken the argument above?
Which of the following statements, if true, most seriously calls into question the plan outlined above?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in