2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th May 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: Global Education PTU

Hello sir, my brother is looking for admission in Punjab Technical University. He wants to know that the Punjab Technical University is provides global education? Tell me is Punjab Technical University is a global education hub?
11th May 2018, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Global Education PTU

Yes the Punjab Technical University is global education hub which provides education globally.

PTU is a Global Education Hub to meet the requirements of this global world where competition has become imperative, PUNJAB has earned the reputation for providing educational excellence through its vibrant University sector

IKGPTU is undertaking and supervising the instructions and award of 30+ bachelor's degrees in Engineering & Technology & 20+ in non-AICTE & UGC courses.

The University has a land area of 78.16 acres & it owns more than 10 campuses throughout the state of Punjab.

University started its journey with 09 Engineering & 05 Management colleges. IKGPTU has its own learning centers under Distance Education Programme.

The University has a rich strength of lakhs of students, which also includes 1,500+ international students from 30+ countries.

Brochure of Punjab Technical University provides Global education
ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/International%20Student/PTU_Broucher.pdf

Features of I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University:

The University has 78.16 acres of land with covered area more than 5.0 lac square feet.
State-of-the-art laboratories and air conditioned classrooms.
Wi-Fi campus with leased line Internet facility
Newly furnished hostel accommodation
State-of-art sports facilities
Modern cafeteria & central library
Transportation facilities
Academic support to approx. 1.5 lakhs students enrolled in 186 affiliated institutes/colleges
Short term courses in foreign language for enhancing employability of students.
Human Values & Professional Ethics course for all students, in collaboration with NRCVEE, IIT Delhi and IIIT Hyderabad.
Periodic restructuring and updating of the courses to match international standards in consultation with the help of Industrialists / R&D / Academia
Access to e-journals in different subjects

Contact to:

I.K. Gujral Punjab Techncial University,
Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway,
VPO - Ibban, Kapurthala-144603,
Distt. Kapurthala
Phone: +91-1822-662533,35,82

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in