2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

GLA University Mathura Campus Area

I am selected for admission in Bachelors in Electronics and communication Engineering Course at GLA University which is located in Mathura Uttar Pradesh and want to know about GLA University so please give me details about Campus including Campus Area?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT KGP Campus Area
JECRC University Campus Area
Mysore University Campus Area
Campus Area of IIT BHU
IIT BHU Campus Area
Rajasthan University Campus Area
Gulbarga University Campus Area
Jain University Campus Area
Amity University Gurgaon Campus Area
NIT RKL campus area
Guru Nanak Dev University Campus Area
VIT University Vellore Campus Area
IIM Ahmedabad campus area
SASTRA University Campus Area
Anna University Campus Area
IIM Calcutta Campus Area
Campus Area Of University Of Hyderabad
MRIU Campus Area
Hindustan University Campus Area
NIT Warangal Campus Area
14th April 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: GLA University Mathura Campus Area

Hey Buddy, I want to know the area of Campus of GLA University Mathura so will you please tell me?
14th April 2018, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GLA University Mathura Campus Area

GLA University is a private recognized university approved by the AICTE,[1] located in Mathura Uttar Pradesh, India.

GLA University, Mathura is approved and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), NCTE and Pharmacy Council of India.

The University is Spread across 110 acres of land, the university is home to more than 12,000 students enrolled in a variety of professional courses.

Well designed and maintained buildings, contemporary laboratories, spacious residential complexes and recreational facilities makes the campus one of the best in the regions and gives its students an edge over their counterparts coming from other universities.

The diverse student population makes it hard to describe the typical student and even harder to describe the quintessential GLA student experience.

Students come from all over the country; cities, suburbs, small towns and farms; from public, private and parochial schools; from every ethnic and religious background; and from across the economic spectrum.

GLA is committed to making educational opportunity accessible to all by granting scholarships and financial aid to its students.

Extra-curricular, co-curricular and athletic opportunities in addition to academics, GLA students are active around and beyond campus.

It has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with A Grade.

Contact-

GLA University
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281406

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in