2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th May 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Give Information About NDA

Hello sir, what is NDA? Is there any one can give me information about NDA? I want detail about NDA please provide me?
18th May 2018, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Give Information About NDA

NDA is stand for:
National Defence Academy

The National Defence Academy is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force.

These service academies are train together before they go on to respective service academies for further pre-commissioning training.

National Defence Academy has produced 27 service Chiefs Of Staff till date. Current Chiefs Of Staff of the Army, the Navy and the Air Force are all NDA alumni.

Get information about NDA:

Recruitment of candidates to Army, Navy and Air force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA), is through National Defence Academy Entrance Exam which is held twice a year, generally in the month of April and September.

NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). A candidate must be an unmarried male.

Important dates:

Date of notification NDA & NA (I) Exam 2018 : 15th JANUARY 2018
Last date of form submission NDA & NA (I) Exam 2018 : 5th FEBRUARY 2018
Date of NDA & NA (I) Exam 2018 is 22nd April 2018

Qualification Criteria:

Eligibility for Indian Army:
The candidates want to apply for Indian Army must have completed 12th (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent exam from a well-recognized board.
The appearing candidates can also apply.

Eligibility for Indian Navy and Air Force:
Those seeking for Indian Navy and Air Force must have passed their 12th/appearing (10+2 pattern) from a recognized board or University with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

Commonly found defects/ailments are:

Wax (Ears).
Deviated Nasal Septum.
Hydrocele/Phimosis.
Overweight/Underweight.
Under Sized Chest.
Piles.
Tonsillitis.
Gynaecomastia.
Varicocele.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in