2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2017, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GITAM International School

The modular MBA Programme offered by GITAM School of International Business is offered in two modules each consisting of three trimesters.

The first module is offered on campus, second is offered off-campus and online. On completion of the first module, one is awarded PGDBA and placed in industry.

The student placed in industry would have the option to register for the second module. On completion, one would be awarded MBA degree.

Admission Eligibility

Module I

Any Graduate or Post Graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce, Computer Applications, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering / Technology, Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, CFA with 2nd class / Equivalent CGPA is eligible to apply.

One who is in the final year is also eligible to apply provided complete the final year education as specified above.

Module II

One who has passed the PGDBA Program offered by GSIB with a minimum of 6.0 CGPA and employed is eligible for admission to Module-II.

Admission Procedure

Module I

Admission is based on Personal Interview (PI) for one who is a graduate with minimum II Class/50% or equivalent grade and

One has valid test scores in XAT/ MAT/ GMAT / CMAT can be considered.
(or)

Cleared PGDBA Entrance Test i.e. BET (Business Analytics Entrance Test) conducted by GSIB.

Module II

One who has passed PGDBA Programme offered by GSIB with a minimum of 6.0 CGPA and placed in industry would, if one would like to continue, be required to register for the Module-II.

Contact Detail:
GITAM University
Gandhinagar Campus
Rushikonda Visakhapatnam
Telephone (O): +91-891-2840413
Mobile: +91-9866317003
Fax: +91-891-2790036
E Mail: admissions.gsib@gitam.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in