2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th April 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

GIM MBA Fees

Hello sir I am Ajay and I want to do Master of Business Administration Course from Goa Institute of Management so please can you provide me information about fees structure of MBA program
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
Unc MBA fees
Uwl MBA fees
BDU BBA Fees
Fees of MCA in LPU
PSG MBA Fees
Uws MBA fees
UBS MBA Fees
Uok MBA fees
AUS MBA Fees
BBD MBA Fees
PU MBA Fees
Fees MBA
Hku mba fees
NZ MBA fees
AUM MBA Fees
KEA MBA Fees
UCL MBA fees
IPS MBA Fees
NYU MBA Fees
27th April 2016, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GIM MBA Fees

The Goa Institute of Management is a business school of India located in the state of Goa. The autonomous school is governed by a Board, and offers a full-time MBA program

Goa Institute of Management offers you Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) which is equivalent to MBA so don’t be so confused about both the courses here I would like to share with you one image which contain the fees of PGDM please fell free to have a look on that

GIM - MBBS Scholarship (GMS) :
GIM offers GIM-MBBS Scholarship (GMS) to candidates holding MBBS degree admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (HCM).
GIM offers five scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.

Academic Competence and Excellence Scholarship Scheme (ACCESS) :
ACCESS award is offered to meritorious students who excel in our selection process and demonstrate proper attitude to learning and promise for a good use of the award.
GIM offers forty five scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.

TUITION FEE WAIVER & FREESHIP SCHEME

All students who clear the admissions process of GIM and whose total family income is less than Rs. 4.5 lakhs/annum would get a full waiver of the tuition fees up to maximum of 5% of students admitted.

Institute offers freeships up to 5% of its students admitted, provided the students have passed their qualifying examination from colleges/ universities in the state of Goa, and their annual family income does not exceed Rs 5 lakhs per annum.

Contact detail

Registered Office:
Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar, Goa 403006.
Tel: 0832-2490300 | Fax: 0832-2444136

Sanquelim Campus:
Goa Institute of Management, Poriem, Sattari, Goa 403505.
Tel: 0832 -2366700 | Fax: 0832 2366710
Email: admin@gim.ac.in; director@gim.ac.in
Website: Goa Institute of Management, Ribandar Goa India, India's premier Management Institute.

Office Hours of Institution: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Academic Hours at the Institution: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in