2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2013, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GGSIPU Entrance Exam MBA

The GGSIPU Entrance Exam MBA is common entrance test. Eligibility for the entrance examination is as following:

Eligibility
The candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university of India…

The dates of the examination are as following:

Dates
GGSIPU CET 2013 Exam Date: 3rd March, 2013.

GGSIPU CET 2013 Application Form Last Date: 12th February, 2013.

Paper pattern
CET test paper will contain 150 objectives – type questions in all. Each question will be provided with four alternative answers, Out of these, only one correct, Each question shall carry four marks, and There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. The test will be of 2 ½ hours.

For further information contact to the address given below:

Address
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector - 16C Dwarka
Delhi - 110078, India
Tel.: +91-11-25302170
Ο Fax.: +91-11- 25302111
9th December 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, will you please provide me the details of the Entrance examination GGSIPU As I wants to get Admission in the Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in MBA ?
9th December 2015, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the GGSIPU Entrance Examination that is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for admission to professional courses offered by the university and its constituent colleges.

Eligibility Criteria:

Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

Examination pattern :

Candidates will have to answer 50 questions from each subject making the total number of questions as 150.
The questions asked will be of objective type.
Each correct answer will be given 4 marks while each wrong answer will get a -1 mark.
Duration of the Examination is : 2.5 hours

Subjects :

Questions are asked form the subjects of Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

As you are thinking to apply this year let me tell you that this year Entrance examination date is passed away . you may apply next year . here I am giving you some important dates of this year Entrance Examination

Important Dates
Registration Starts on 23-Feb-2015
Registration Ends on 07-Apr-2015
Exam Starts on 09-May-2015
Result Date 19-May-2015

For more details you may contact to the Gobind Singh Indraprastha University the contact details are given below:

Contact details :

Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Address:
Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in