2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

GGSIPU CET Prospectus

Hello sir, I am Govind Choudhary. I am from Delhi. I want you to help me by providing me with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Common Entrance Test (CET) prospectus. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
GGSIPU Convocation
GGSIPU CET Cut Off
GGSIPU Fee
GGSIPU Prospectus PDF
GGSIPU CET Brochure
Mba ggsipu
GGSIPU PG Entrance
Ggsipu mba
Ggsipu mph
GGSIPU.Ac In
B.Sc in GGSIPU
GGSIPU Circulars
GGSIPU CET For MBA
GGSIPU CET Law
GGSIPU MCA Seats Available
B.Ed after B.Com in GGSIPU
GGSIPU Phd Admission
GGSIPU MCA Counseling
Ggsipu
Ggsipu cet
10th April 2016, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GGSIPU CET Prospectus

As you have asked for the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Common Entrance Test (CET) prospectus, I am providing you with it, check below for the details

IPU CET Admission Brochure 2016 has been published by GGSIPU.
The IPU CET 2016 information bulletin contains details of entrance exams, eligibility conditions, application form submission, and other details.

The admissions to the programmes of studies in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are primarily through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University or on merit of the qualifying degrees.

The programmes of studies are grouped together, on the basis of common syllabi (for CET), for the purpose of conduction of CET.
The programme(s) groups, wherever a CET is to be conducted, are assigned a unique CET code.
If a programme or programme group is such that the admissions for them is not on the basis of a CET conducted by the University, then the CET code for that programme or programme group is treated as the Admission Code.
Thus, without creating any ambiguity, this document may use the term CET code or Admission Code as synonyms.
The University reserves the right to cancel any CET.

Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission through this admission brochure.

GGSIPU CET Prospectus

To download the prospectus, you can refer to the attached file;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GGSIPU CET Prospectus.pdf (2.69 MB, 101 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in