2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th October 2014, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Getting a job in HCL with backlog in the past and scored 65% in B.Tech CSE

According to me there is need to worry about the Job in HCL. You would not be facing any problem for getting job in HCL. Because your percentage is good they will take into consideration only your percentage and your abilities at the time of interview. Don’t worry about it.

Even all the leading companies including IBM require a minimum of 60% only. You may face problem if you have backlogs in third year.

The backlogs which you have cleared are generally not considered.

If you have been short listed once then all that matters is your performance in Written Test, GD and Interview.

If your performance is good enough for the company, your backlogs will not be considered.

All you have to do is to answer technical question clearly and confidently.

HR questions will generally consist of; about yourself, hobbies and where you see yourself after five years.
2nd January 2016, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am very much intrigued to know if I will be able to get a job with IT major HCL for the campus interview scheduled as I had a backlog which has been cleared and I have scored 65% in B.Tech with CSE specialization?
2nd January 2016, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Frankly speaking you have a very good percentage in your academic profile.

Generally in campus interviews the eligibility details are:

Should have completed engineering or any other equivalent courses from any recognised university.

Must have bare minimum 60% marks in graduation or if studying in final year then should have more than 65% up to the third year last semester.

Should not have any backlogs at the time of interview.

These are some of the basic educational qualifications required for any company. When coming to Information Technology companies, it is a must that you should have atleast 60%.

Just having a good percentage doesn't fetch the individual a job easily it's just an eligibility that makes one qualify for the later stages of the interview. Ultimately it's the skills and knowledge that makes you eligible for the job.

Some applicants have good percentage but when coming to the skills, they don't even know how to speak proper English; such type of people can't survive in the competitive world.

Only individuals who have good percentage along with proper skills will get a job easily.

Since you have already cleared the backlog & have more than 60% marks in the final year there should not be any problem in the interview with HCL.
20th February 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends , Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Satyam, Accenture and HCL having 68.5% in School, 76% in Intermediate and 65.13% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog in first year?
20th February 2016, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Friend , I am telling you that B-TECH Percentage is 66% so You are Applicable for all Mention Companies Because they can Consider on Semester Marks .

HCL are top Level MNC Companies.

The Criteria are given below .

HCL- want 65% marks in through Career.

Pending Backlog Candidate are not Applicable.

Just one year career gap candidate are applicable.

Process of above companies recruitment-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical test
3)HR

You must have basic Technical Knowledge for C, Database , DS etc.

For Infosys you must have Good Communication skill in English.
20th February 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m pursuing B.Tech in CSE branch. But I have aback in previous semester. Can I get job in HCL with one backlog? I have scored 65% in B.Tech CSE. Please tell me for getting a job in HCL with backlog in the past and scored 65% in B.tech CSE applicable?
20th February 2016, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

According to me there is need to worry about the Job in HCL. In HCL no backlogs are consider in your past. Candidates would not be facing any problem for getting job in HCL.

With a good percentage they will take into consideration only your percentage and your abilities at the time of interview.

The selection in HCL based on written test and then interview.

Even all the leading companies including IBM require a minimum of 60% only. If you have backlog in your third year then you face problem for job in HCL and many IT companies.

The backlogs which you have cleared are generally not considered.

HCL provides its Eligibility to the candidates who want to get job in HCL:

Job candidates must be a year Passed Out in which they apply for job.
Job candidates must have secured 65% and above through out his Academic career.

Candidates have B.E/M.E/M.Tech/B.Tech(ECE/CSE/EEE/IT/E&I Streams) and BSC(CS/IT/Maths/Physics/Electronics/Stats) and BCA, BCOM(CS/IT Streams) are eligible for the registration.

Students with No Arrears/Backlogs at the time of registration are allowed.
Job Aspirant should have Good Technical Knowledge with Out Standing Communication Skills.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in