2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

5th May 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Getting A 700 On The GMAT

Can you please tell me steps to get score of 700 in GMAT exam, so that I can implement the same on me?
Similar Threads
Thread
GMAT or GRE for MBA
Gmat uic
MBA UK Without GMAT
Gmat gdl
Gmat ims
Take GMAT
Gmat nyc
Wvu gmat
Ics gmat
Fiu gmat
Get MBA without GMAT
Best GMAT course
Take the GMAT
Gmu mba gmat
GRE Vs GMAT
MBA Low GMAT
Gmat fms
Gmat gcf
GRE or GMAT for MS
Mfe gmat
5th May 2017, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Getting A 700 On The GMAT

Yes, I will let you know steps to get score of 700 in GMAT exam, so that it would be easy for you to prepare and I hope this process will help you to get such score.

[B]Here are some steps[/B]

#1 – Give yourself time to study
There is an old GMAT proverb: “Study for 100 minutes, get nothing from it; study for 200 hours, get GMAT super powers.”

#2 – Get the best study materials possible!
In my opinion, the best materials you can get are the 1) Official GMAT Book, 2) The Official GMATPrep Software and 3) Magoosh

#3 – Study consistently
It’s not just about the amount of time and materials you use to study. It is also about how often and consistently you study.

#4 – Track your mistakes with an error log
It is so critical to track your errors. There are three characteristics that I tracked my errors by: 1) Question Type, 2) Difficulty and 3) What type of error was made (Carelessness, timing, or content)

#5 – Take complete practice tests
It is so critical to take practice tests. A lot of individuals practice the Quant and Verbal portions of tests. However, if you decide to only practice these sections, then your testing session will only last 2.5 hours.

#6 – Understand your weaknesses
By utilizing your error logs and practice tests, you should be able to get a defined profile of your GMAT testing abilities. Analyze your profile and make a list of the areas that you need to focus on and study.

#7 – Understand your weaknesses
This is the final tip and one of the most important. Many individuals that study for the GMAT understand what areas in which they are weak.

Last edited by Rajkumar Agarwal; 5th May 2017 at 11:01 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in