2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th February 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Get IIT Bombay

Hii sir, My brother is Studying In the IIT Bombay I wants to Visit the Campus of the IIT Bombay to Meet him Will you Please tell me How I get Into the IIT Bombay ?
Similar Threads
Thread
QIP IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay GC MS
IIT Bombay IT
IIT Bombay GPU
IIT Bombay GPA
BSC In IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay EPM
Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
EDC IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay X
TCS IIT Bombay
Job in IIT Bombay
IIT JEE Bombay Cut Off
IIT Bombay LCC
IIT Bombay ESE
IIT Bombay XPS
IIT Bombay URA
IIT Bombay LCC
IIT Bombay JAF
IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
25th February 2017, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Get IIT Bombay

The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public engineering and research institution located in Powai, Mumbai, India. In the QS World University Rankings 2014, IIT Bombay was ranked as India’s top university

Campus location :

IIT Bombay is located at Powai, which is an eastern suburb in the North-Eastern part of Mumbai.

Mumbai is in the form of a long narrow island, almost a peninsula, thrusting south wards into the Arabian Sea. It can be broadly divided into four zones.

South Bombay (Colaba, CST,Fort, Chruchgate, Nariman Point etc.)
Central Bombay (Dadar, Bombay Central, Worli etc)
The Western suburbs (Bandra, Juhu, Andheri, Borivali etc)
The Eastern Suburbs(Kurla, Chembur, Ghatkopar, Mulund, Kanjur Marg, Vikhroli etc.)

For reaching into the Campus of the IIT Bombay

Public Transport
Mumbai has one of the most efficient and reliable public transport network.

One can travel by Autorickshaws / Taxis to reach IIT from the nearest stations(Autorickshaws, however do not go further south than Sion and Bandra).
For longer distance, you can use either the BEST Bus Network or the Mumbai Local train System.

Suburban Railway Transport
Those coming by Central Railway Suburban train will have to get down at Kanjur Marg, Vikhroli or Ghatkopar which are the nearest stations from IITB.

If you are coming by the Western Railway Suburban train you will have to get down at Andheri, Bandra, Goregoan or Malad

AIR PORTS
International flights land at Sahar Airport which is about 7 kms from IIT. The Domestic Airport- SantaCruz is about 10 kms. Pre paid taxis are available at the Airports. Autorickshaws are also available for IIT.

For more details you may Contact to the IIT Bombay the contact details Are given below

Contact details

IIT Bombay
Address: IIT Area, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in