2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd November 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Get Convocation Certificate Mumbai University

Hello, I am an alumnus of the Mumbai University and I want the convocation certificate of university. Please tell me how do I get it?
22nd November 2015, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Get Convocation Certificate Mumbai University

Hello, here I am providing you the procedure by which you may apply for the convocation certificate at the Mumbai University as under:

How to apply:
Candidates need to apply for declaration of result through respective college / Institution with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, first-degree certificate and certificate of eligibility / Transfer etc. whatever is applicable.
On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant documents / information and on completion of process result will be declared within the following period.

Other details:

1) Candidates who are eligible for last or earlier convocation but who could not apply for the degree certificate for any reason can obtain degree certificate by this procedure.

2) Application form can be obtained and submitted in the month of April or may every year to the designated bank branches/examination centre building at Mumbai University

3) Fees Rs 270/- per degree certificate.

4) Degree certificate will be sent by post/courier within the period of 4 months by the university.

5) Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account or carried forward for next convocation.

6) No inquiry will be entertained before expiry of 4months.

Contact details:

Registrar
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai-400 032
Tel :- +91 (22) 2270 2344,
Fax.- +91 (22) 2263 4461.
E-mail:- registrar@fort.mu.ac.in

Tags
convocation

Quick Reply