2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th September 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Generate E Challan For UPPSC

Hii sir, I wants to Apply for the Civil Judge job Post Vacancy of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ? Please provide me the procedure to Apply Online for the job vacancy And Also tell me How to Genrate E Challan for the Fees Payment of the Application Form for the Post ?
Similar Threads
Thread
JIPMER Generate Hall Ticket
IDBI Generate OTP
Uppsc ag
Uppsc pms
Ro aro uppsc
Aps uppsc
UPPSC Org Nic
Uppsc ae
Uppsc je
Generate OTP PNB
Uppsc pcs
Generate Bank Challan DMRC
Bank Of India Generate OTP
Generate Password For EAMCET
Citibank Generate OTP
Citibank Generate ATM Pin
UPPSC FSO Cut Off
Uppsc fso
Uppsc es
UPPSC Cut Off
16th September 2016, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Generate E Challan For UPPSC

As you wants to Apply for the Civil Judge job Post Vacancy of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission let me tell you that the Registration for the Applying to the job post may Started form the Date 29-07-2016 and the Lat Date for Submission of the Application form is 26 August 2016

the Procedure to Apply for the Post are as Follow

go to the official Site of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission

the page may look as Follow

Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission

There at the Mid of the page you may get the Link for Apply Online for the Civil Judge Post Clikc on it After clicking you may get into the Page there you may See the Instructions for Filling the Application Form

there are Two Parts of the Registration

First is the Application Form there you may Fill All your Necessary Details of yours
And the Second Part is of Fee Payment After the Registration of the First Part you may Redirect to the Second Part of Registration

that is the Fee payment Options you may click on the Genrate E Challan After clicking on it you may get the Challan form Fill It and get to the Respected branch for the Demand Draft of Fee Payment
. After depositing the required fee "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed alongwith detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt".

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in