2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th October 2012, 12:23 PM
arjunbarobaro.e

GE Healthcare MBA Internship

I am looking for that website where I can see best centre name list for General Electric Company healthcare MBA internship because I am doing MBA in Healthcare
Similar Threads
Thread
SNU MBA Healthcare
Healthcare MBA
Twu MBA healthcare
GWU Healthcare MBA
MBA healthcare management
WMU MBA Healthcare
NCR Healthcare
WVU Healthcare MBA
DBU MBA Healthcare
GE Healthcare MBA
UWM MBA Healthcare
BA healthcare
Get MBA Healthcare
FIU MBA Healthcare
MBA healthcare
Pdx healthcare MBA
BW Healthcare MBA
Zicklin healthcare MBA
MGA Healthcare AZ
Ross MBA internship MBA Internship Roles
22nd October 2012, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GE Healthcare MBA Internship

I am giving the MBA internship program of GE for your reference. You can go through it. Here is the list

Information Technology Leadership Program (ITLP)
Human Resources Leadership Program (HRLP)
Financial Leadership Program (FMP)
Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP)

You can apply online for participating in the internship program. In the official website you can see the career option in the top of the page in the web page you can see the Internship page and when you enter into the page you can see the details of internship including how to upload your CV for participating in the internship.
12th December 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I am an MBA graduate and would like to inter with GE Healthcare, please provide me the internship program it provides as I intend to apply?
12th December 2015, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

GE Internship Details are mentioned below:

Leadership Program Internships

The leadership programs are planned to help you uncover your potential. The internships are offered across our businesses and across the globe.

Experienced Program: GE Healthcare Quality-Regulatory Leadership Program (QRLP)

Leadership Programs
QRLP is a concentrated two-year Masters-level program committed to accelerating the careers of high-potential candidates in GE’s Healthcare business. Participants with a infatuation for driving change, can develop their business acumen, and excel through accelerated technical coursework and three eight-month rotations working on critical business assignments within the fast-paced Quality environment.

Program Summary
The QRLP program consists of three rotational assignments across GE Healthcare in quality assurance and regulatory affairs. Participants learn technical problem-solving skills, which are developed via quality guarantee and regulatory affairs coursework. The program also includes hands-on training and mentoring, a variety of assignments, teamwork, ongoing reviews and defined deliverables. The program provides priceless experience in a variety of quality specialties, such as Regulatory Affairs, Production and Process Controls, Complaint Handling, Corrective and Preventative Action, Pre- and Post-Market Product Safety Surveillance, Design Controls, Supplier Quality, Quality Assurance, and Quality Management System Compliance.

Leadership Opportunities
Applicants can look forward to exposure to senior leadership via project reviews as well as challenging and rewarding business experience in a range of areas such as Project Management, Team Leadership, Negotiation, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, Legal, Sourcing, Engineering, and Marketing. Participants’ business skills are developed via corporate leadership courses and offer the opportunity to earn certification in quality assurance and/or regulatory affairs.

Applicant’s Criteria
• Academic brilliance, business acumen, leadership ability
• Geographic suppleness and global mindset; able to operate across cultures

• dedication to and passion for quality compliance, product quality and patient safety

• Strong investigative, problem-solving and communication skills
• Master’s degree in engineering, science, biology, clinical research, health policy, health product regulation, public health, quality assurance or related field and related internship/co-op/work experience preferred
• bare minimum GPA 3.0/4.0

University Recruiting

University recruiting events are your best opportunity for applying to GE at any education level. Learn more about your options and GE's priorities at these valuable events.

Australia & New Zealand
Canada
China
Europe
India
Japan
Korea
Latin America
Middle East, North Africa & Turkey
Russia
South-East Asia
Sub-Saharan Africa