2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Ge fmp

Hello sir I am Edward and I want to know about GE's Financial Management Program (FMP) so will you please provide me details about this program??
29th December 2015, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ge fmp

GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
FMP is an intensive two-year early career program spanning four rotational assignments.
These assignments may include:

Financial planning
Accounting
Operations analysis
Auditing
Forecasting
Treasury/cash management
Or commercial finance
The program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders for exciting careers.
FMP intern assignments, generally 10-12 weeks, provide the opportunity to experience the full time program.
FMPs & FMP interns are hired into one of the following businesses based on availability of positions, the interviewer's assessment, and the applicant's preference
GE Aviation
GE Capital
GE Corporate
GE Energy
GE Healthcare
GE Home & Business solutions
GE Transportation

Basic Qualifications
-Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related major
-Minimum 3.0 or 4.0 Grade point average scale
-Geographic mobility (rotational program, locations vary by business)
-GE is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.

For knowing more about this program here.

Last edited by Shaleen; 29th December 2015 at 09:12 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in