2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

GD PI Preparation For TISS

Could you please tell me some GD PI question for Tata Institute Of Social Science so that I can prepare them easily?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tiss MBA
MBA tiss
TISS XAT Cut Off
Web TISS
MPH from TISS
TISS Two Way Off OIL
Ds tiss
MHA from TISS
Tiss llm
TISS Ans
Rat tiss
Tiss gd
Fee of TISS
GK for TISS
Tiss mph
TISS CSR Hub
MBA in hr at TISS
JNU Vs TISS
TISS Preparation
TISS Sample Paper Tiss Analysis
6th June 2016, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GD PI Preparation For TISS

Feel free buddy I will tell you some GD PI question for Tata Institute Of Social Science so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you some questions

1. Introduce yourself..(Ans : I ended this on the job I am doing currently doing, which is Inspector, Customs & Central Excise and I was comfortable to answer questions from my work ex.)

2. Why do you want leave a good job like that ? ( Ans : I said because of very slow growth prospects n explained them and said that I am looking for more roles n responsibilties..)

3. What kind of roles n responsibilities u r lookin for ? ( Ans : Then I told them about my ultimate aim, which is to become a politician and explained how the course will going to help me in achieving necessary skills and knowledge )

4. What other exams u have given? (Ans. CAT, IIFT)

5. So is the TISS like any other college for you ? ( I categorically said NO and mixed the advantage@TISS with my ultimate aim and said that I can only get that in TISS..I think they were satisfied with my ans.)

6. What are socioeco problems in Rajasthan ? ( I am from Raj. thats why they asked and I answered.)

7. Then the second member (lady) asked various questions on politics, mainly analytical and opinion based, which I answered upto the satisfaction.

8. The third member didn’t ask any question.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in