2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2014, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GATE Offline Exam Form Submission last date

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests for admission in M tech course offered by reputed colleges in India.

Important dates :
Issue of forms : September 01, 2014 (Monday)
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: October 01, 2014 (Wednesday, 23.59 Hrs)
Online exam will held on 31st January, 1st, 07th, 08th and 14th February 2015 (Saturday and Sunday)

Offline exam will be held on : first week of January 2015

Details of application fee for GATE 2015
Male Candidates ( General / OBC ) : 1500/-
Women Candidates of any category : 750/-
Other Candidates ( General / OBC ) : 1500/-
SC / ST / PD Category Candidates : 750/-

GATE Eligibility :
The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear in GATE :

You have to passed a Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (Post - Diploma / Post-B.Sc / 4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programs.

Candidates in the final year of the Four-year Bachelor's degree program in science (B.S.) (Post-Diploma/4 years after 10+2)

Master's degree holders in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.

Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four year Integrated Master's degree program or (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology.

Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five year Integrated Mater's degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology

Candidates in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S. - M.S. program

Candidates with qualification obtained through examination conducted by professional AMIE by IE (I), AMICE (I) by ICE (I) as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

GATE papers :
GATE Paper Code
Aerospace Engineering AE
Geology and Geophysics GG
Agricultural Engineering AG
Instrumentation Engineering IN
Architecture and Planning AR
Mathematics MA
Biotechnology BT
Mechanical Engineering ME
Civil Engineering CE
Mining Engineering MN