2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Gandhinagar IIT Wiki

Hello sir I have passed 12 from noble international school ,Bhilwara and now I am intresed in doing b.tech from IIT Gandhinagar so will you plz tell me the detail about this college ?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT JEE Wiki
UPSC CMS Wiki
IBS Hyderabad Wiki
NGO In India Wiki
Isat WIKI
MBA Specializations Wiki
MBA Skool Wiki
SSC Board Wiki
Wiki MBA rankings
Rai University Wiki
SSC CGL Wiki
NICSI Wiki
Unishivaji Wiki
IIM Kashipur Wiki
VIT University Wiki
MBA Australia Wiki
NID India Wiki
The NERDIST wiki
PDPU Gandhinagar Wiki
Nit Allahabad Wiki
5th June 2015, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Gandhinagar IIT Wiki

Hey dear as you said you have done 12 from noble international school Bhilwara and now interested in doing b.tech from IIT Gandhinagar and you want to know about the college ok here I am giving you the detail of Gandhinagar Iit college

IIT Gandhinagar offers 4-year B.Tech. programme in five Engineering branches (Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Materials Science & Engineering). The total number of seats available in all the five branches are 150 (30 seats each branches). The admission to the course is through the IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).

Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is also known as IITGN located in Ahmedabad . it is a public institute of higher education declared to be an Institute of National Importance by Government of India.

This institute is managed by a Board of Governors, interspersed with a Senate. The board comprises academicians, researchers, industrial leaders and administrators. Dr. Baldev Rajis the current Chairman, Board of Governors of IIT Gandhinagar .

Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar
Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Complex
New CG Road, Chandkheda
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382424

[MAP]Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in