2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Future Of Coal India Limited

Tell me about the Future Prospects of the Coal India Limited; give me the complete information about this? What are the stock price and the share price of Coal India Limited? Provide me the Live Share price of it so that I can get the details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Coal India limited gov
Coal India Limited In MP
Coal India Limited Township
Coal India Limited BCCL
Establishment of Coal India Limited
Coal India Limited Tenders
HR Policies Of Coal India Limited
Coal India Videsh Limited
Hr Coal India Limited
Origin of Coal India Limited
CSR Activities Of Coal India Limited
History of COAL India Limited
Coal India Limited Ahmedabad
Foundation Day of Coal India Limited
Coal India Limited NSE
Coal India Limited Mumbai
Pharmacist Job in Coal India limited
Address of Coal India Limited
Coal India Limited Performance
Coal India Limited Vacancy
29th August 2015, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Coal India Limited is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal. It produces non-coking coal and coking coal from its 21 major coalfields in India. The prospects of CIL is very bright since the energy demands of our country is growing day by day to rapid industrialisation and urbanisation. Coal is a dominant energy source in the energy scenario.

Coal India alongwith its units account for nearly 82 percent of our nation's fuel production. A 29 percent increase in net income has been reported for the six months ending September 30.

Coal prices are set to rise in future because of growing demand and many environmental regulatory.

Coal India is also in talks for acquisition of mines in Australia, Indonesia and US to meet the country's demand.
Coal India Ltd., incorporated in the year 1973, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 228,020.75 Cr.) operating in Mining sector.

Coal India Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Coal which contributed Rs 381.99 Cr to Sales Value (98.67% of Total Sales),Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 5.13 Cr to Sales Value (1.32% of Total Sales), for the year ending 31-Mar-2015.

The company’s management includes Dr.A K Dubey, Mr.B K Saxena, Mr.C K Dey, Mr.M Viswanathan, Mr.N Kumar, Mr.P Chakraborty, Mr.R Mohan Das, Mr.S Bhattacharya, Mrs.Sujata Prasad, Mr.M Viswanathan.

Company has Chaturvedi & Co. as its auditors. As on 30-Jun-2015, the company has a total of 6,316,364,400 shares outstanding.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in