2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Full form of AFCAT exam

I am searching for the Full form of AFCAT exam. Can you please tell me about the Full form of AFCAT exam? Also provide me details about this exam like its eligibility requirements, paper pattern and syllabus. Will you please provide all these details about AFCAT exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Full form of UGC NET exam
DRDO exam full form
Full details about AFCAT
AFCAT Exam Form
AFCAT full details
Full Information About AFCAT
Full Form of COMEDK Exam
CAT Exam Full Form
Eamcet Exam Full Form
Full Form of IAS Exam
IES ISS Exam Full Form
AFCAT Full Form
AFCAT full syllabus
NEET Exam Full Form
IRDA Exam Full Form
ATMA Exam Full Form
IAS Exam Full Form
AFCAT Full Information
Full Form of NDA Exam
AFCAT full question paper
4th July 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Full form of AFCAT exam

Hi buddy as I want to take part in AFCAT exam so here come to know its eligibility criteria and exam syllabus so would you plz let me know about the same here ??
4th July 2018, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Full form of AFCAT exam

AFCAT exam full form is Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice (usually in February and September) every year for selection of Officers in various branches of the force including

Flying Branch (Short Service Commission)

Technical Branch (Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission)

Ground Duty Branch (Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission)

Eligibility criteria
Flying Branch

Education : Graduation (min 3 years) in any discipline with min 60% marks and have passed Maths and Physics as subject at 10+2 level B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University with min 60% marks.
Age Limit : 20 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018 (born between 02.01.1994 to 01.01.1998 including both dates). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and Current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxed up to 26 years i.e. born between 02.01.1992 to 01.01.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Min Height : 162.5 cms with correlated weight
Min Vision : 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other

Flying Branch
Technical Branch

Education : Four year degree qualification and have cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks
Age Limit : 20 to 26 years

Min Height : 157.5 cms with correlated weight, women - 152 cms

Ground Duty Branch

Education : Graduate degree (Min 3 years) in any discipline with min 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with a min of 60% marks or equivalent. for Administration and Logistics posts, or
B.Com (Min 3 years) with min 60% marks for Accounts posts, or
MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International studies / Defence studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT / Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation (Minimum two year programme) and 60% marks in graduation for Education posts
Age Limit : 20 to 26 years on 01.01.2018 (born between 02.01.1992 to 01.01.1998 including both dates)
Min Height : 157.5 cms with correlated weight, women - 152 cms

Syllabus

General Awareness

History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Sciences, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics, etc,

Verbal Ability in English

Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Vocabulary Testing

Numerical Ability

Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, and Simple Interest.

Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test

Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in