2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Full From of CRPF

What is the full form of CPRF, give here & also tell me is CPRF publish any latest recruitment notification for Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Posts, please provide detailed notification here & give last date to apply for???
Similar Threads
Thread
Lpu Full Address
NDA Ka Full Form
Full Address of JNU
MBA full
PGIMER Full Name
Full name of CGL
CRPF KA Full Form
Full Name Of RDSO
HCL Full Name
BPSC Full From
Full Form of DTU
MBA In Full
CRPF Ki Full Form
MP PET Full Syllabus
GTU GE New Full
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
Distance Learning MBA Vs Full Time Distance Learning MBA Vs Full Time Thunderbird Sch
Full Form of CA CPT
CRPF Full From
CRPF Result Board CRPF Result
21st April 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: Full From of CRPF

I completed my studies and planning to join Police Force someone suggested for the CRPF Exam searching for details related to this. Will you tell what the full form of CRPF along with method of selection in CRPF so that I can apply for this exam also tell pattern of exam?
21st April 2018, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Full From of CRPF

The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces.

It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India.

Central Reserve Police Force, invites candidates from eligible candidates for filling vacancies for recruiting the constable (TECHNICAL & TRADESMEN) post bharti.

Method of Selection

Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Applicants have to complete 5 Kms race within 24 minutes.
Original Document verification
Trade Test:- The candidates who qualify the PST/ PET/ Documentation will be put through the respective Trade test. Each candidates will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in the application form.
Medical Examination:-
Written Test:- Candidates has to attempt 100 marks MCQ type question containing 100 questions (Qualifying marks 35% for GC & EX- servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) within 2 hours

The question will be set the assess the
1. General Awareness/ General Knowledge
2. Knowledge of elementary mathematical
3. Analytical aptitude and ability test
4. English and hindi based questions

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in