2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th December 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Fsm mba

Hello sir, I am Ranbeer and I want to take admission in FORE School of Management for MBA so please provide me full details of this degree program??
15th December 2015, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Fsm mba

The Fore School of Management is a management institute located in New Delhi, India
It was established in 1981

This management schools do not offer MBA Program but the equivalent degree course offered this school is known by the name of Post Graduate Diploma in Management, here I am providing you details of this:
Eligibility:
-The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities
-Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
-A candidate must appear in CAT, XAT or should have a valid GMAT score

Selection Procedure:
-Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
-Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
-Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/GD/PI, academic performance and work experience.

Programme Fees
Self Sponsored Category: Rs.11,00,000 (Rupees ELEVEN Lakhs only)
Company Sponsored Category: Rs 16,50,000 (Rupees SIXTEEN Lakh FIFTY Thousand only)
Contact Details:
Fore School of Management
B-18, Adhitam Kendra, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 4124 2472

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in