2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: FSBI Important Questions Osmania University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the important questions for the FSBI Annual Examination conducted by the Osmania University? I am not prepared for the exam so I think I should learn the important question s to pass in the Osmania University the FSBI Annual Examination?
plz sir i will glad 2 hv dat plz i wnt important questions of fsbi sir at mine home some prblms hv occur datz y i cnt able to go to college i want very important qyestions of fsbi for passing in final exam
19th December 2015, 03:43 PM
ermina mirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the important questions for the FSBI Annual Examination conducted by the Osmania University? I am not prepared for the exam so I think I should learn the important question s to pass in the Osmania University the FSBI Annual Examination?
plz sir i will glad 2 hv dat plz i wnt important questions of fsbi sir at mine home some prblms hv occur datz y i cnt able to go to college i want very important qyestions of fsbi for passing in final exam nd i am in b.com 2nd yr
12th September 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Osmania University FSBI Important Questions paper so will you plz let me know from where I can do download its question paper ??
12th September 2019, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Osmania University is a public state university located in University town, Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan - Nawab Sarwar Jung.

As you are asking for Osmania University FSBI Important Questions paper so on your demand I am providing same here :

Osmania University FSBI Important Questions paper

University Profile:

Type Public

Established 1918

Founder Mir Osman Ali Khan

Chancellor Governor of Telangana

Vice-Chancellor

S.Ramachandram

Location Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Campus Urban

Affiliations UGC, NAAC, AIU

Quick Reply