2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Front Office Bharathiar University

I am looking for the fron office number of Bharathiar University. if I am not wrong through that front office reception of Bharathiar University, I would be able to get connect with any department of Bharathiar University. give me email address too.
Similar Threads
Thread
PHD Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University KSA
MCA at Bharathiar University
Www.Bharathiar University Set
Bharathiar University (BU)
Bharathiar University ASC
Bharathiar University Ugc Net Dec
B.Ed at Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University MCA
ME in Bharathiar University
Osmania University Front Page
Front End Development Courses
MBA Bharathiar University
Front office jobs in ECIL
BBM Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University TCS
Where is Bharathiar university
New VC For Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University UGC Net
Bharathiar University MBA
2nd June 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Front Office Bharathiar University

Hi buddy here I am looking for Bharathiar University B.B.A. Front Office & Customer Care Management program syllabus so would you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
2nd June 2018, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Front Office Bharathiar University

As you want here I am giving below Bharathiar University B.B.A. Front Office & Customer Care Management program syllabus on your demand.

1.3.: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
Objectives: To familiarize the students with concepts and principles of Management
UNIT I
Management: Introduction - Meaning, nature and characteristics of Management - Scope and
functional areas of management - Management as a science art or profession - Management &
Administration - Principles of management - Social responsibility of management and Ethics.
UNIT II
Planning : Nature importance and purpose of planning - Planning process, Objectives - MBO and
MBE -Types of plans - Decision making importance & steps Decision making situations.
UNIT III
Organising and Staffing : Nature and purpose of organisation, Principles of organisation - Types
of organization - Departmentation, Committees - Centralisation Vs decentralisation of authority
and responsibility - Span of Control - Nature and importance of staffing - Process of selection &
recruitment.
UNIT IV
Directing : Meaning and nature of directing - Leadership styles - Motivation theories (Maslows,
Herzberg, McGregors X & Y theory) - Communication - meaning and importance, barriers to
communication, types of communication - Coordination meaning and importance.
UNIT V
Controlling : Meaning and steps in controlling - Essentials of a sound control system - Methods
of establishing control Traditional and Modern devices of controlling

Bharathiar University B.B.A. Front Office & Customer Care Management program syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in