2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th January 2013, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Free Download of Environmental Studies Textbook UGC

You want to free download UGC Environmental Studies Textbook so I have it and here I am sharing it which you:

The importance of environmental science and environmental studies cannot be disputed. The need for sustainable development is a key to the future of mankind. Continuing problems of pollution, loss of forget, solid waste disposal, degradation of environment, issues like economic productivity and national security, Global warming, the depletion of ozone layer and loss of biodiversity have made everyone aware of environmental issues. The United Nations Coference on Environment and Development held in Rio de Janerio in 1992 and world Summit on Sustainable Development at Johannesburg in 2002 have drawn the attention of people around the globe to the deteriorating condition of our environment. It is clear that no citizen of the earth can afford to be ignorant of environment issues. Environmental management has captured the attention of health care managers. Managing environmental hazards has become very important.

Complete text book is available in pdf format and I am giving link of that pdf file.

ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/modelcurriculum/env.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in