2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th September 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Foxtel MDU manual

Here I have come to collect information about on FOXTEL MANAGEMENT PTY LIMITED Satellite Installation Manual – SIM for MDU (Multi-Dwelling Units)?? Can you provide me its information??
Similar Threads
Thread
PTU Lab Manual
Aea MBA-ro manual
Foxboro C50 RTU Manual
CPHEEO SWM Manual
Lab Manual For Microcontroller For VTU
SMA TL Inverter Manual
VTU Workshop Lab Manual
RGPV Lab Manual
HDL Lab Manual VTU
MBA lab manual
AICTE Help Manual-16
CENTAC Manual
GS Manual For IAS
CSVTU Lab Manual
Isathub manual
MMU Msc Manual Therapy
Aea MBA reader manual
HMT Manual Watches
IIT Kanpur UG manual
IIT Kanpur PG manual
10th September 2015, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Foxtel MDU manual

As you are looking for information of Foxtel Management Pty Limited Satellite Installation Manual – SIM for Multi-Dwelling Units, so I would like to tell I have apdf which content your require information , here I am providing some of content from below side attached pdf :

FOXTEL Standard is for a 4 cable backbone (5 cables if integrated with Open Broadcast (OB) television), with two laterals to every outlet. All designs will use RG6 cabling.

The details for implementing the specifications are presented in this manual. There are four categories by building type:
• New (planned or under construction now)
Existing unwired (no FOXTEL related wiring)
Existing wired (with a single FOXTEL related backbone) – which are classified as ‘Lite’ or ‘Extra Lite’ backbone and require upgrading to the latest specifications. Double Backbone with Single Lateral – These sites require an upgrade to twin laterals.

The summary specification for wiring existing wired MDU modules is:
Install a dish with at least a quad LNB with lead-in cables and then for: i. Integrated with the OB cable – requires a 5 cable backbone. This type of installation requires the cascading taps to be connected to at least one 5-input multiswitch on each floor. The fifth cable on the 5-input multiswitch carries the OB signal which will require one lateral to every outlet on the floor. (There is negligible cost in installing additional laterals to every outlet at this time, but this is an optional extra for the Body Corporate to consider.) Any unused outputs from both multiswitches are to be terminated at the multiswitch.

ii. Standalone: (no OB cable) – requires a 4 cable backbone. This type of installation requires the cascading taps to be connected to at least one 5-input multiswitch on each floor – unused outputs from this multiswitch are to be terminated at the multiswitch.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in