2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fore School of Management New Delhi Cut Off

Hello sir, I want to know the Cut Off for Fore School of Management New Delhi, so please tell me about this?
2nd January 2016, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the Cut Off for Fore School of Management New Delhi.

The FORE School of Management is a reputed B-school in New Delhi, which admits students to its MBA programme based on certain criteria.

The FORE School of Management Cut Off is based on CAT scores of candidates and after short listing,

the GD-PI process is usually conducted in February and March in New Delhi and other cities.

Fore School of Management, New Delhi need more than 88 percent.

CUT-OFFs - 88.5+

Test which accepted byFore School of Management as follows: -

CAT
XAT
SNAP
CMAT
GMAT
MAT
ATMA

ELIGIBILITY Criteria :-

-Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects.

-The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.

-Aspirants appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2015 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation.

- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT-2014) conducted by IIMs.
4th March 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the Fore school of Management New Delhi CAT Cutt off will you please provide it ?
4th March 2016, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the CAT Cutt off let me tell you that the The FORE School of Management Cut Off is based on CAT scores of applicants and after short listing, the GD-PI process is usually conducted in February and March in New Delhi and other cities. At present the result is not declared so Cutt offs is not Available

As you wants to take Admission into the Fore School of Management here I am sharing with you some details of the Fore School of Management that are as follow :

The Fore School of Management best known as FORE, is a management institute located in New Delhi, India. FORE stands for 'Foundation for Organizational Research and Education'. Established in 1981, the school is located in heart of South Delhi

Courses offered :

Full time Phd Course
part time Phd Course

Full time PGP Course
Part time PGP Course

Facility :
Hostel
Library
Canteen
Auditorium
Sports
Class rooms

Placement :

Recruiters :
L, Asian Paints, Deloitte, PWC, E & Y, KPMG, Accenture , Cognizant, Dell, HP, Infosys, CapGemini, NIIT, HCL, Bank of America, State Bank of India

Contact deitals :
FORE School of Management
Address: B-18, Adhitam Kendra, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 4124 2472

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in