2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd March 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Football Management MBA

Hello sir, I am Eoin Morgan. I am from Liverpool. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the Football Management MBA. Give me some details about the program and entry requirements.
Similar Threads
Thread
SMU University Football Stadium
Football industries MBA
BCFC Football
IIM Calcutta Football
BEML Football Club
CCSU football
Football MBA Liverpool
Football MBA
Football Industries MBA
Football MBA Twitter
MBA Mccallie Football
MBA father ryan football
MBA baylor football
MBA football
IIT Madras Football
Uga TV Schedule Football
SRM University Football
University Of Houston SMU Football
FSU football schedule 2013
OU Football Updates
4th March 2016, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Football Management MBA

MBA (Football Industries) program at the University of Liverpool, United Kingdomis currently the only MBA focusing on the business and management of Football.
It was formed in the year 1997.
Structure of the MBA

Modules: Managing Financial Resources, Managing the Environment, Managing People, Managing Change, International Football Industry, Football and the Law, Football and Finance, Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, Becoming a Football Executive

Students also have to write a 15,000 word dissertation and / or complete a work-based project in football.

Students on the MBA(FI) also benefit from a Guest Speaker Programme and a Placement Scheme.
The MBA Football Industries programme (FIMBA) is a unique, 12-month qualification, run in partnership with the English FA that focuses on the professionalism, business and marketing of the beautiful game, delivering high-calibre executives into the global football industry.

The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited.

Entry requirements

Professional Experience
MBA Candidates are normally expected to have a minimum of 2–3 years of substantive managerial experience in the private or public sector.

Qualifications
Candidates will normally be expected to hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or an equivalent professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution.

English language qualifications

All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language and are required to provide evidence of this.
Qualifications

GCSE Grade C
IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each component)
International Baccalaureate Standard Level (Grade 5)
Hong Kong use of English AS level C
INDIA Standard XII 70% or above from Central and Metro State Boards
WAEC C6
Cambridge Proficiency C

University of Liverpool
Foundation Building,
Brownlow Hill,
Liverpool L69 7ZX,
United Kingdom
+44 (0)151 794 5927

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in