2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th March 2016, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Food Corporation Of India Online Registration

I will tell you easy way to online register for Food Corporation Of India so that you can have idea about the and fill form easily.

Here I’m telling you process to register online

Go to the official job portal site of Food Corporation Of India .

Site page will open at there in the middle of the page
Click the option of recruitment 2015-2016
A new page will open which looks like this
There you can fill the form easily by selecting zone to apply.

Food Corporation Of India zone

At present I have only this latest information issued by FCI

CATEGORY-I POSTS RECRUITMENT HEADQUARTERS", to know about the activities related to recruitment process of ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (General Administration, Accounts, Law) and MEDICAL OFFICER.

RESPECTIVE ZONE in which you want to apply or had applied for, to know about the activities related to recruitment process for the Post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering) AND MANAGER
(HINDI)

Admit Card for the Post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering) AND MANAGER (HINDI) is enabled for ALL
ZONES (Examination held on 25.10.2015).

Admit Card for the recruitment process of ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (General Administration, Accounts, Law) and MEDICAL OFFICER is enabled (Examination held on 08.11.2015).

Document Verification / Personal Interview Call Letter for the recruitment process of ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (General Administration, Accounts, Law) and MEDICAL OFFICER is enabled (Examination held on 08.11.2015).new

Address:-
Food Corporation of India
16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New-Delhi-110001, India

Phone:-
011-43527462

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in