2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Food Corporation of India JR Engineer

Food Corporation Of India has been announced recruitments notice for Junior Engineer posts, here is info for which you are looking :

Post Name
A J.E. (Civil Engineering)

Age limit
28 year

Qualification
Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one

Pay Scale
Rs.
11100-29950

Application Fee:

Fee of Rs. 350/- {Excluding bank charges but including service tax of Rs. 39/-. Service Tax Code (Registration Number) – AAACF0365NST099} through any one of the following modes of payment:

SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges for all such transactions is around Rs 20/- (which may vary) and is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs. 350/-.).

Exam Dates:-
FCI South Zone Date of Written Test: 02.08.2015
FCI North East Date of Written Test: 12.07.2015
FCI North Zone Date of Written Test: 04.10.2015
FCI East Zone Date of Written Test: 06.09.2015
FCI West Zone Date of Written Test: 12.07.2015

Exam pattern
Paper-I is common for JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), AG-III (General/ Accounts/ Technical/Depot).

Written Test for Paper-I & Paper-II and Paper-III & Paper IV shall be held in single sitting only.

Paper-I (Duration-90 Minutes):
This paper is consists of 120 Multiple Choice questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, English, Language, Computer Proficiency, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Current Events, Numberical Ability, Data Interpretation for JE, Assistant Grade (General/ Accounts/Technical/Depot).

Paper-II (Duration-90 Minutes):
In this paper will consists of 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering for JE posts.

120 Multiple Choice Questions on Commerce particularly General Accounting and Finance for Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) post.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in