2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

FMS BHU University

I want to do MBA form Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University (FMS, BHU), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh so please give me details? Also tell me that is Banaras Hindu University accept CAT Scores for admission in MBA Course?
31st August 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: FMS BHU University

Hello sir, which courses are offered by Faculty of Management Studies of Banaras Hindu University? Please provide me info about Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University?
31st August 2018, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: FMS BHU University

The Banaras Hindu University has a Faculty of Management Studies for offering management courses.

The Institute of Business Studies, Banaras Hindu University, formerly known as Faculty of Management Studies is the B School of BHU.

FMS was established in 1968 at Varanasi. FMS BHU offers postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, Ph.D, diploma and certificate courses in the field of management.

For admissions to PG and PG Diploma courses, the candidates must hold Bachelors degree.

Admissions to MBA program will be based on candidates CAT score, whereas for PG Diploma admissions, candidates will have to appear for GD and PI.

Admission info about Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University:

Important Dates:

Entrance Exam Application Start Date Application End Date Exam Date
CAT (FMS BHU) August 9, 2017 September 20, 2017 November 26, 2017
CRET April 22, 2018 May 30, 2018 June 18, 2018

List if Courses offered:

Executive MBA/PGDM
MBA/PGDM

Streams
Business & Management Studies
Hospitality & Travel

Admissions to MBA and MBA (IB) programmes are made on the basis of combined merit of Written Test (CAT conducted by IIM)-50% weightage; Academic records-20% weightage, Group discussion and Interview (conducted by FMS, BHU)- 30% weightage.

Contact to:

Banaras Hindu University
The Director,
Institute of Management Studies
(Faculty of Management Studies),
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi 221005,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Tel: +91 542 2369332

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in