2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Florida LSAT Test Dates

Hello sir I am Peter and I am preparing for LSAT Exam and here as I want to know the Test Dates of LSAT in Florida so will you please tell me about this??
Similar Threads
Thread
LSAT Test Dates Nashville Tn
LSAT Canada Dates
LSAT Arizona Test Dates
LSAT Toronto Test Dates
LSAT Dates Ontario
LSAT Dc Dates
Lsat Illinois Dates
LSAT CT Dates
Iowa LSAT test dates
Dates of LSAT
Virginia LSAT Test Dates
LSAT Ontario Test Dates
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
LSAT Important Dates
LSAT Upcoming Dates
LSAT test dates RENO NV
LSAT exam dates
LSAT Dates October
LSAT Dates Vancouver
LSAT Dates December
16th March 2016, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Florida LSAT Test Dates

The LSAT is an integral part of the law school admission process in the United States, Canada, and a growing number of other countries. It provides a standard measure of acquired reading and verbal reasoning skills that law schools can use as one of several factors in assessing applicant

Test Pattern:

The test consists of five 35-minute sections of multiple-choice questions. Four of the five sections contribute to the test taker's score.

The unscored section typically is used to pre-test new test questions or to perpetuate new test forms.

Test Date: Saturday, February 6, 2016

Test Syllabus:

The LSAT is designed to measure skills that are considered essential for success in law school:

The reading and comprehension of complex texts with accuracy and insight

The organization and management of information and the ability to draw reasonable inferences from it

The ability to think critically

And the analysis and evaluation of the reasoning and arguments of others

There are three multiple-choice question types in the LSAT:

-Reading comprehension questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school.

-Analytical reasoning questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure.

-Logical reasoning questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in