2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Flame mba

My brother want to do MBA from FLAME University , so can you tell me some features of its MBA program along with some additional info??
Similar Threads
Thread
Flame MBA
Flame CMAT Cut Off
University of north dakota eternal flame
MBA Flame Pune
Flame Pune MBA Cut Off
Flame Institute of Management
Flame MBA Institute
Flame Institute Management Pune
(Flame Pune) flame school of business pune
Flame Institute Of Performing Arts Pune
FLAME Institute Lavale
Flame University Pune India
4th December 2015, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Flame mba

On your demand here I wan to tell you FLAME University offers a two-year full time MBA program. Their MBA program is graded A* at the national level for the past three years by the reputed rating organization CRISIL. FLAME University MBA Program is also accepted into the coveted CFA University Recognition Program.

FLAME University MBA program features

Basic understanding of Social Sciences, Humanities, Fine and Performing Arts to connect with the society at large.
Promoting competitiveness and ability to work in teams.
Ability to scan and critically analyze economic, legal and business environment.
Ability to synthesize business situations to make sound business decisions.
Understanding of basic tools of management such as quantitative analysis, financial accounting, research methods and application of information technology.
Understanding of functional areas such as Finance, Marketing, Operations and Human Resource Management.
Expertise and advanced knowledge in the chosen area of specialization.
Ability to analyze and identify business opportunities and to develop business models in global environment.
Ability to interact professionally with various stake holders from diverse cultures in a global environment.
Leadership and team building skills.
Knowledge, skills and attitude for employability to succeed in global business environment.
Commitment to professional and ethical responsibilities in career as also in personal life.
Recognition of the need for continuous self-development to be able to adapt to and excel in the dynamic global environment.

Admission eligibility
Students must completd graduation with good percentage from recognized university

Fee
MBA Program Fee Structure
Class of 2018
In INR Rs. YEAR I YEAR II
Program fees* 5,30,000 5,30,000
Lodging & Boarding fees** 1,35,000 1,35,000
Other fees*** 20,000 20,000
TOTAL 6,85,000 6,85,000

Address

FLAME University
Gat No. 1270, Lavale, Off. Pune Bangalore Highway
Pune, Maharashtra 412115