2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Fill GPAT Form

Can you please provide me the application form of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)? Provide me the instructions and the guidelines to fill the application form? What is the cost of the application form of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)?
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Form Fill UP
JEE Entrance Form Fill Up
IIT Form Fill Up
Fill XIMB form
NDA Fill Form
KIIT Form Fill Up
CA CPT Online Form Fill Up
How to Fill MP PET Form
IIT JEE Form Fill Up Last Date
WB JEE Online Form Fill Up
Fill SSC form online
NPCIL Form Fill Up
Fill NDA Form
JEE Exam Form Fill Up
To fill NDA form
How to Fill NDA Form
WBJEE Form Fill Up
Fill Form Of AIPMT
How to Fill Form for IIT
How to fill IIT JEE application form
25th February 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fill GPAT Form

hii sir, I wants to apply for the GPAT Examination will you please provide me the procedure to get the application form and also mention the instructions for filling the form ?
25th February 2016, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fill GPAT Form

As you asking for the GPAT Examination form let me tell you that as per my knowledge the Examination form is not available at present because the last date to apply for the Examination was on the 13 dec 2015 . you may get the Application form for the GPAT Examination from the official site of the GPAT Entrance test

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

AP GPAT Examination

Instructions to fill the forms are as follow :

Step-1: Read Instructions and Self Registration: First time you will enter as NEW USER.

Step -2: Payment Process: You can do the payment in either of the two modes mentioned below

Mode i) Online Payment:
Mode ii) Cash Payment in SBI bank:
E.g. If you Generate and Print the Challan copies on 3rd November, 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH Similarly if you PRINT the CHALLAN copies on 4th November, 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 5th November 2015 onwards.

Step 3) Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on view/modify.

You will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE GPAT 2016 exam.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in