2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: Fill CLAT Form Online

hii sir, I wants to apply for the CLAT Examination? please tell me the procedure to get the Application from for the CLAT examination ?
29th December 2015, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Fill CLAT Form Online

As you asking for the CLAT Examination form let me tell you that as per my knowledge the Application from is not available at present . the next CLAT examination date may soon be announced and the examination form may available one month before the Examination , here I am giving you some information related to the Clat examination that may be useful for you .

LAT entrance examination is conducted for admission to 16 of the coveted National Law Schools. The following national law universities (NLUs) consider CLAT scores for admissions to their under graduate program:

NLSIU - Bangalore
NALSAR - Hyderabad
NLIU - Bhopal
WBNUJS - Kolkata
NLU - Jodhpur
HNLU - Raipur
GNLU - Gandhinagar
RMLNLU - Lucknow
RGNUL - Patiala
CNLU - Patna
NUALS - Kochi
NLUO - Cuttack
NUSRL - Ranchi
NLUJAA - Guwahati
DSNLU - Visakhapatnam
TNNLS -Tiruchirappalli

CLAT 2016 shall be conducted in online mode where the paper will have 200 questions from five different subjects including English (Comprehension), General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.

Following are the subject-wise syllabus of the common law admission test-

English including Comprehension- You need to focus over English based comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, you will be questioned on understanding of a passage including its central theme and word-meanings. Some of the questions will also cover questions like correction of the incorrect grammatical sentences, fill in the blanks with appropriate words, etc.

General Knowledge & Current Affairs- This section will test the knowledge of general awareness including static GK. Apart from GK, questions will also cover the recent topics and current affairs broadly featuring between March 2015 and April 2016.

Mathematics (Numerical Ability)- The questions will generally of the numerical ability type of Class 10th standard.

Legal Aptitude- The section will majorly test your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. The questions will be framed on legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions. The propositions may not be true in real sense and you will have to assume the true proposition based on the set of facts and answer the questions accordingly.

Logical Reasoning- The questions of this section will test your ability to identify the patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. The section will also cover a variety of logical aptitude questions including syllogism, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, the logical reasoning section will not have visual reasoning questions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in