2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2014, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: FIITJEE-FTRE Exam Question Paper

Here is the list of few questions of FIITJEE-FTRE Exam Question Paper which you are looking for .

1.23892U by successive radioactive decay changes to 20682Pb. A sample of uranium ore was analysed and found to contain 1.0 gm of 238U and 0.1 gm of 206Pb. Assuming that all the 206Pb has accumulated due to decay of 238U, find the age of the ore (halflife of 238U = 4.5  109 years).

2. (a) (i) Write the chemical reactions involved in the extraction of metallic silver from argentite. (ii) Write the balanced chemical equation for developing photographic films.

(b) Write the chemical reactions associated with the ‘borax bead test’ of cobalt (II) oxide.

3. When acetophenone is reacted with hydrazine in presence of slightly acidic medium, what will be the product? How many isomers can be generated? When these isomers will react with PCl5, what will be the possible product in the reactions?

4. The vapour pressure of two miscible liquids A and B are 300 and 500 mm of Hg respectively. In a flask 10 moles of A is mixed with 12 moles of B. However, as soon as B is added, A starts polymerising into a completely insoluble solid. The polymerisation follows first - order kinetics. After 100 minutes, 0.525 mole of a solute is dissolved which arrests the polymerisation completely. The final vapour pressure of the solution is 400 mm of Hg. Estimate the rate constant of the polymerisation reaction. Assume negligible volume change on mixing and polymersiation, and ideal behavior for the final solution.

5. Write balanced equations for the reactions of the following compounds with water: i) Al4C3 ii) CaNCN iii) BF3 iv) NCl3

6. Which of the following compounds: Ag2SO4, CuF2, MgF2, CuCl is (are) expected to be coloured?

7. How would you convert Aniline to Benzylamine (3 steps)

8.SCN(excess)F(excess)3Febloodred(A)colourless(B) Identify A and B. a) Write IUPAC name of A and B. b) Find out spin only magnetic moment of B.
16th December 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: FIITJEE-FTRE Exam Question Paper

for me to pls give some sample paper for ftre exam pls guys pls hlp me

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in