2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2014, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: FIIT JEE Entrance Exam Question papers

Here I am giving you question paper for FIITJEE LIMITED entrance examination in a PDF file attached with it so you can get it easily.

PART – I 1. The velocity–time graph of a particle is as shown in the figure. Find the distance travelled by the object in 7th second. 1 sec t v 7 m/s 4 m/s 3m/s 4 sec O 7 sec

2. A string of negligible mass passing over a clamped pulley of mass m supports a block of mass M as shown in the figure. Find the force on the pulley by the clamp. M m

3. In the figure, the block of mass M is at rest on the floor. Find the acceleration with which a monkey of mass m should climb up along the rope

4. A block A is able to slide on the frictionless incline of angle  and length l, kept inside an elevator going up with uniform velocity v. Find the time taken by the block to slide down the length of the incline if released from rest.  v A

5. The spring balance A reads 2kg with a block m suspended from it. A balance B reads 5 kg when a beaker with liquid is put on the pan of the balance. The two balances are now so arranged that the hanging mass is inside the liquid in the beaker as shown in the figure. In this situation find the reading of balance A and B with proper explanation. A B m

6. Calculate the current shown by the ammeter A in the given circuit. 10  A 10  10  10  10  10  A B 12 V 7. In the given figure, conductor is carrying a current i, find the magnetic field intensity at the point O. i r r r  1 2 3 y x z O

8. A layer of oil 3 cm thick is floating on a layer of coloured water 5 cm thick. Refractive index of coloured water is 5/3 and the apparent depth of the two liquids appears to be 36/7 cm. Find the refractive index of oil.

9. A ray enters a glass sphere of R.I. n =3 at an angle of incidence 60° and is reflected and refracted at the farther surface of the sphere. Find the angle between the reflected and refracted rays at this surface.

10. A bullet of mass m leaves a gun of mass M kept on a smooth horizontal surface. If the speed of the bullet relative to the gun is v, Find the recoil speed of the gun.

FIIT JEE Entrance Exam Question papers

FIIT JEE Entrance Exam Question papers

7th January 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, here I’m searching FIIT JEE entrance exam question paper of previous year examination? Will you please provide me here?
7th January 2016, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

FIIT JEE exam based on following subject:
Physics
Maths
Chemistry
Biology

Here I’m attaching PDF format of FIIT JEE entrance exam previous year question paper:

FIIT JEE entrance exam question paper 2013

FIIT JEE entrance exam physics question paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in