2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th December 2017, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Fees For Us VISA HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 84,325 employees and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is Indias largest private sector lender by assets

VISA Payment Fees for the HDFC Bank

In most cases, each visa applicant, including children, is required to pay a non-refundable, non-transferable Machine Readable Visa (MRV) application fee, whether a visa is issued or not. The visa application fee is determined by the type of visa for which you wish to apply.

Fees for the VISA :

Immediate relative and family preference applications (processed on the basis of an approved I-130, I-600 or I-800 petition) $325.00

Employment-based applications (processed on the basis of an approved I-140 or I-526 petition) $345.00

Fee Payment Options
In order to ensure the proper amount is paid and activated in a timely manner, first create a profile here and choose the Schedule Appointment option. On the payment confirmation screen you will be presented with payment options and further details of how to initiate payment. Note it can take up to 2 business days from time of payment for your receipt to be activated.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in