2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Fees in NMIMS

My daughter wants to take admission in the 4 year B. Tech course at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). So I want to know about the yearly fees of NMIMS B. Tech course. Will you please tell me from where I can download its fees structure?
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai Fees
NMIMS Shirpur Hostel Fees
NMIMS MPE Fees
Nmims bba fees
NMIMS Economics Fees
Fees in NMIMS
NMIMS M Tech Fees
Fees at NMIMS
MCA Fees In NMIMS
Fees For Nmims
BBA Fees In NMIMS
Fees Of NMIMS
MBA Tech NMIMS Fees
NMIMS Executive MBA Fees
NMIMS Pharma Management Eligibility Nmims EMBA
NMIMS Business School Fees
NMIMS UG Fees Structure
NMIMS Bangalore Fees
NMIMS Fees for MBA
18th March 2020, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fees in NMIMS

Can you tell me about the fee structure for B. Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics) Program offered by Sunandan Divatia School of Science of SVKM's NMIMS (Deemed to be University)?
18th March 2020, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fees in NMIMS

The B. Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics) programme offered by Sunandan Divatia School of Science of SVKM's NMIMS (Deemed to be University) aims at providing a rigorous training in fundamental concepts of Statistics, Mathematics, Economics & Computers which creates a strong knowledge base in Data Science domain.

The program introduce two core business areas i.e. Marketing Analytics and Financial Risk Analytics to give a deeper insight of the business domain at the undergraduate level

Fee Structure
There is nothing mentioned about the fee structure for B. Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics) Program offered by Sunandan Divatia School of Science of SVKM's NMIMS (Deemed to be University) on its official website. So, here I am providing you the contact detail of the School where you can call and find it out:

Contact Detail:
Sunandan Divatia School of Science
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,
C/O C. B. Patel Research Centre, Bhaidas Building, 3rd Floor,
Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg,
Vile-Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056 India
Tel.: +91-22- 4235 5958 / 4235 5959
Fax: +91-22-2611 4512

Duration
Its course work is spread over 6 semesters including projects

Number of Seats
Mumbai Campus – 40 seats
Navi Mumbai Campus – 60 seats
Bengaluru Campus – 60 seats
Hyderabad Campus – 60 seats

Eligibility
One must have HSC or equivalent Board with minimum 50% aggregate in any stream with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Mathematics & Statistics (Science / Commerce / Arts)

Admission Criteria
A merit list will be based on performance of the candidate in Mathematics/ Statistics / Mathematics & Statistics marks obtained in 10+2 or Equivalent examination.

Salient Features of the Program

Its curriculum prepared with inputs from eminent academicians and industry leaders, to focus on building skill sets for the growing requirement of data scientists in the industry

Its Applied Statistics and Analytics form the core of the curriculum

Its curriculum contains components from Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computers and Analytics and emphasis on experiential learning

It focused on blending theory with practical and industry application to enhance understanding and learning

It gives hands on experience on using software like MS Excel, RStudio, C++, SQL, Oracle, Scilab, SPSS, SAS Visual Analytics, to solve problems involving analytics

It gives regular interaction with Industry leaders to give a holistic picture of importance and application of Analytics in the industry

Industry projects are part of its curriculum

Its Faculty are drawn from a pool of experts from Industry/academia thereby ensuring a balanced and continuous interaction with the industry

Tags
fees

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in