2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th November 2014, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Fees of B.Ed Jammu University

Jammu University offers B.Ed course

Duration of B.Ed
The minimum duration of the programme is two years.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in the faculty of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Medicine, Veterinary Science and Forestry from recognized University

Fee Structure
Admission Fee and other charges: Rs 17,070/-

i) Eligibility Fee: Rs.550/- For the candidate not already registered with University of Jammu
ii) Registration Fee: 225/- Candidates migration from other Universities
iii) Revival of Registration: 310/-
iv) Revival in the absence of Migration Certificate with an affidavit: Rs.1080/-
Application fee/processing charges with online form: Rs.550/-

Address
Jammu University
Jammu 180006 ‎

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Jammu+University,+Gujarbasti,+Jammu&hl=en&l l=32.718374,74.870281&spn=0.009803,0.020428&sll=32 .719349,74.87129&sspn=0.009803,0.020428&oq=Jammu+U niversity+&hnear=Jammu+University,+Gujarbasti,+Jam mu&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
20th February 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the fees for the B.Ed course offered by the Jammu University as my daughter would like to pursue the course?
20th February 2016, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Eligibility Criteria for University of Jammu BEd Admission:
Admission shall be open to those aspirants who have passed their Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 pattern) and/or Master's Degree with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce or faculty of Music and Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or an examination of any other University acknowledged as equivalent thereto or Bachelor's Degree examination of 4-years duration from a recognized University

Selection Procedure for University of Jammu BEd Admission:

Admission shall be offered through on-line Counselling on the basis of academic merit of the qualifying examination (i.e. Bachelor's degree or Master's degree) as well as the college choice/s given by the candidate in the application form.

Tentative Fee Structure:
The annual fee is Rs 27360/- which a aspirant has to deposit in the bank through the Challan generated by the system at the time of downloading allotment letter or the same can be deposited through disbursement gateway

The fee for the two-year B.Ed course is underneath revision. As and when the fee is revised, the aspirants shall pay the balance fee. Besides this, a aspirant has to pay admission fee of Rs.7200/- in the college at the time of admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in