2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd March 2016, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fee Waiver for Azusa Pacific University

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the Fee Waiver details for Azusa Pacific University as under:

About the university:
Azusa Pacific University is a private, Wesleyan-Holiness, evangelical Christian university located near Los Angeles in suburban Azusa, California, United States.

Students are eligible to use the form if:
Student has received or is eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
Student is enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
Student's annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
Student is enrolled in a federal, state or local program that aids student from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
Student's family receives public assistance.
Student lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
Student is a ward of the state or an orphan.

Requirements for completing the form:
The student’s secondary school counselor, independent counselor or TRIO representative must verify that the student is eligible to use the form.
The high school’s raised seal or stamp must be included on the form.
The form must be mailed directly to the admission office of the college or university to which the student is seeking admission.

Transfer Admission Application Fee Waiver.
Transfer students who are eligible for the Federal Pell Grant may use the NACAC Request for Transfer Admission Application Fee Waiver form when applying to colleges. The transfer fee waiver is intended to be easily processed, both by students and the institutions involved in the students' transitions.

Key Components:
The decision to grant fee waiver requests rests solely with colleges and universities.
The eligibility criterion for the transfer fee waiver is a student’s eligibility for the federal Pell grant.
The transfer fee waiver request form allows a student to self-certify their Pell eligibility.

Contact details:

Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
(626) 969-3434
1st December 2017, 04:57 AM
aariyanaegan

Re: Fee Waiver for Azusa Pacific University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know the details of the Fee Waiver details for Azusa Pacific University. Will you please provide me?
How do I apply for a fee waiver for Azusa Pacific University?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in