2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd November 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Fda kpsc

I am doing preparation of the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) FDA Exam and looking for the syllabus. Will you please provide me KPSC Assistant, FDA SDA Exam Pattern and Syllabus and if possible provide me FDA KPSC Syllabus in PDF?
Similar Threads
Thread
All About KPSC
Kpsc aee
J&kpsc
KPSC Gazetted
Dm kpsc
KPSC Handbook
Kpsc iti
Kpsc tcr
KPSC Notes PDF
KPSC Result
KPSC Advertisement
KPSC KAR NIC In PWD
Pdo kpsc
Kpsc kar
Rto kpsc
Kpsc gk pdf
KPSC SI Results
KPSC LGS Marks
KPSC Org Nic
Kar Kpsc Gov in
23rd November 2015, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Fda kpsc

Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts written exam to select eligible candidates for the post of Assistant for Senior and Junior level.

KPSC Assistant, FDA SDA Exam Pattern and Syllabus:

The examination will consist of two written papers, namely,- Paper-2: General English or General Kannada, Paper-3: General Knowledge.

The maximum marks for each paper will be 100.

The questions in both the papers will be Objective Multiple Choice Type.

The duration for each paper will be 1½ hours.

The paper on General English or General Kannada

KPSC Syllabus Paper I:

Current events of National and International importance.
Humanities – History of India – Emphasis shall be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on Indian national movement with special emphasis on Karnataka.
World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on Karnataka.
Indian Polity and economy, including the country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India-sustainable development, poverty alleviation, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.,

KPSC Syllabus Paper II:

Current events of State importance and important State Govt. programmes.
General Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology – contemporary developments in science and technology, and their implications including matters of everyday observations and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline, general issues on Health, environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change- that do not require subject specialization.
General Mental Ability – Comprehension, Logical reasoning and Analytical ability, Decision making, problem solving, Basic innumeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.,) and data interpretation ( Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., (class X / SSLC level).

FDA KPSC Syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in